As subject matter experts in transactions i.e. IPOs and M&A, we carefully track the capital markets dealflow… daily, weekly and monthly.
If you would like to be emailed the week’s transactions (every Monday afternoon), fill out the quick form on this page.
Continue on to view March's top law firms.
Congratulations to any and all of our partnering law firms that made this month’s list – and to the firms that worked with our teams on their clients’ transaction:
- 1-A: Form needed for companies taking advantage of Regulation A+
- S-1: General form of registration statement for all companies including face-amount certificate companies
- S-3: Registration statement for specified transactions by certain issuers
- S-4 Registration of securities issued in business combination transactions
- N-2: Initial filing of a registration statement on Form N-2 for closed-end investment companies
- F-1: Registration statement for securities of certain foreign private issuers
- S-11: Registration statement for securities to be issued by real estate companies
- 10-12G: Initial general form for registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(g)
- 10-12B: Initial general form for registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(b)
"The 5 Stages of M&A" Click Here
"Billion Dollar Questions for Acquirers" Click Here
"Technology and SEC Disclosure" Click Here
"Confidential Deals" Click Here