Toppan Vintage’s Edward Vaccaro, Vice President of Operations, spoke at this week’s 28th Annual Healthcare Conference presented by Oppenheimer, on the "Navigating the IPO Process" panel. Mr. Vaccaro shared his expert insights on the following points:
- The biggest stumbling blocks companies encounter during the IPO process and the best way to deal with them
- What role does a financial printer like Toppan Vintage play in the IPO process?
- The importance of a crossover round ahead of an IPO
- When should companies build out virtual data rooms?
- What piece of advice would you like to give management teams immediately after a successful IPO?